What does revival look like? Could it look like a generation of students filled with passion for Christ, who desire to make a difference right where they’re at? Yes! That’s why we’re excited about 20in20. 20in20 is all about reaching every student in every school. It is a movement of students who have a desire to impact their schools for Christ in the coming year.
A NATIONAL PRAYER-CARE-SHARE MOVEMENT
We all recognize the unrest in our nation, but students may feel it more than older generations. Entering the new school year, middle and high school students are craving love and hope– and we have that in the truth of Jesus Christ (2 Cor 5:17-20). We want to encourage your youth leaders and students to rally together for a special 20in20 focus this October, in order to reach the teens around them. We are taking twenty focused days, from October 12-31, to accelerate prayer, care and our evangelism efforts nationwide.
JOIN THE TEAM
IT STARTS WITH US
Below are five vital areas of prayer for your school. Join the movement of students and adults praying, caring and sharing with every student at every high school and middle school in America.
1. Pray that every student and educator would have the opportunity to hear and respond to the Good News of Jesus and experience a lifelong relationship with Him.
“And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message…” Colossians 4:3 (NIV)
2. Pray for God’s peace and protection over your school, and for physical and emotional needs to be met.
“Do not fear for I am with you, do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God…” Isaiah 41:10 (NASB)
3. Ask God to give wisdom to administrators and teachers as they face challenges and make decisions.
“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you…” James 1:5 (NLT)
4. Pray for the families of students that relationships would be restored, and lives strengthened through trust in Christ.
“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed…” James 5:16 (NASB)
5. Pray that a movement of God’s love and truth will grow through Christian students, educators, and parents who are praying, caring, and sharing Christ at your school.
“… remember always to live as Christians should… standing side by side with one strong purpose—to tell the Good News.” Philippians 1:27 (TLB)
Lead your area by covering every school in prayer. Check out these resources:
- Watch this video clip with Phil Ball for ideas on prayer walks at local schools
- Print Campus Prayer Team cards and distribute them to your church and teams
- Resources from Moms in Prayer:
- See You At The Pole – Sept 23, 2020
- Claim Your Campus
- Plan now and join thousands on October 10 for Dare2Share Live