- Goal is to see student’s lives changed
- Creates a new environment that is outside of their comfort zone
- Exposure to God’s Word multiple times daily
- Doing things bigger and crazier than normal youth group
What do I want to get out of camp?
- Life change through the gospel and the Word of God
Mission’s trip or camp?
- Why not both?
- Where are my students at?
- Are my students being challenged to grow in their personal walk with the Lord?
- Camp at Word of Life is very evangelistic
- Use camp as a launching pad for a launching
What makes WOL camp different?
- Focus on the Word of God and the gospel and challenging them to change
- Word of Life counselors
- Both the platform ministry and personal ministry are the focus
- We take having fun very seriously
“Every life reached and changed for eternity” WOL Florida Youth Camp
“Every camper, next step, with Jesus” WOL Island
WOL Summer Camp Theme: “Forward – Take the Risk”
“A risk without accountability is just a resolution waiting to fail”- Kyle Gray
Worship Arts Week (WOL Island) – July 15-21, 2018
Camp Crew – https://camps.wol.org/youth-camps/camp-crew/
Scholarship Program to help with financial needs – https://camps.wol.org/scholarship/