• Teacher Source
Click here to renew your ministry subscription.
Word of Life Children's Ministries
Our approach to curriculum is to communicate biblical truth for the purpose of lasting life change. We also believe that it is important for children to gain a strong base of biblical knowledge so they can build on that foundation for the rest of their lives. That's why we take a holistic approach to curriculum.
Six Year Bible Survey
It's important to teach kids the entirety of scripture and not just "traditional" Bible stories. We'll help you develop a plan to do this and then help you teach through each book with creativity making effective application to the children in your group. In six years we cover every book in the Bible in survey fashion. Each year you will get 16 Old Testament lessons and 14 New Testament lessons.
Character Studies and Life of Christ
In addition to thoroughly covering both the Old and New Testaments we also give you:
- Lessons covering the stories of biblical people to illustrate key character traits that are important to life.
- A study of the life of Christ.
- Holiday and Theme nights lessons.
- You will receive a total of 48 lessons each year.
Each lesson has suggested adaptations to meet specific needs of your children. Some of the adaptations include considerations for smaller or larger groups or a group made up mostly of unchurched kids.
But wait there's more...
All of this for $289 per year. You're thinking, "Wow, that's some really great value." We think so too. But curriculum is like the proverbial tip of the iceberg:
- We're committed to a Biblical model of discipleship, so we'll give you training to help your leaders get into students' lives and help them grow in their relationship with God.
- The Quiet Time daily devotional journal covers the whole Bible every 6 years. Everyone from a preschooler to an adult reads from the same passage every day building a unique, intergenerational unity. For children, there are pictures and fill-in-the-blanks while the adults have extended commentary on each passage with questions to help with application. Click here to check out an introductory version.
- We'll give you tools to help your students spend daily time in the Word, memorize scripture, and start serving God right now, where they are.
- We'll help you reach your community through local outreach events put on entirely by your church.
- We're committed to your success. We have experienced youth ministry consultants all over the country that will work with your church to develop a ministry that is vibrant and growing. These men will come alongside you to encourage you, serve you, and spur you on.